Non-Profit Non-Governmental Organizations (OSFL)
We provide advice to Non-Profit Organizations (OSFL) in compliance with their fiscal and administrative obligations so that they can operate normally in the country, according to current legislation and regulations.
- Advice on regulatory compliance with its administrative obligations.
- Advice for decision-making of its members and associates.
- Advice for the internal imposition of disciplinary measures of its members.
- Preparation and approval of internal regulations.
- Certification and approval of financial statements by a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) of our firm.
- Acquisition of real estate.
- Closures, dissolutions and/or change of activity of organizations.