Corporate and Transactional Law
Our Corporate and Transactional Department has stood out for perfecting large and complex corporate transactions in Nicaragua and the rest of Central America. It stands out as the most important practice area of the firm, with lawyers with extensive professional experience and highly qualified to develop different industrial structures in different important projects.
Our legal team has extensive professional experience in advising and establishing different types of commercial companies in the country, mergers, expansions, dissolutions, corporate negotiations, investment advice in different commercial sectors, due diligence (Due Diligence), with the best quality standards for our clients who receive personalized attention.
Main Featured Services:
- Advice on corporate law and the beginning of its operations: incorporation of commercial companies, development and commercial updates of the company, partners' agreement, among others.
- Advice on updating Basic Information and Final Beneficiary Registry in accordance with regulations related to Prevention and Money Laundering.
- Due Diligence (Due Diligence) on updates, mergers and acquisitions of commercial companies.
- Advice, review and preparation of all types of commercial contracts and commercial transactions between individuals and the State to obtain licenses, permits and concessions.
- Corporate and tax advice to general regime companies and natural persons.
- Advice on different atypical contracts, joint venture, fintech and blockchain.
- Advice and preparation of Due Diligence (Due Diligence) for the purchase and sale of assets.
- Corporate advice, operation, registration, constitution and updating of Non-Profit Organizations (OSFL).
- We provide corporate services in the constitution, control and management of trusts, operating permits, opening bank accounts, obtaining different government permits, depending on the economic sector they wish to develop, control and management of personnel payrolls, bank accounts.