Advice to new operators entering the electronic communications market seeking access to public or private infrastructure for the installation, maintenance and operation of their own telecommunications facilities and/or equipment for the provision of telecommunications services under the modalities established in the matter law. Example:
- Use of common land and public roads for the installation of infrastructures.
- Leasing of vertical structures owned by private parties.
- Rights of way.
- Rights of usufructs.
- Access to private property and/or buildings.
- Advice on the negotiation of access and interconnection contracts with third-party operators.
- Advice on the presentation of projects for the construction and expansion of telecommunications networks in order to obtain the relevant authorizations (Municipal Construction License).