Intellectual Property and Technological Innovations
Our Department of Intellectual Property and Technological Innovations has a team with more than 10 years of experience in the registration and protection of trademarks and patents, trademark surveillance and advice on copyright and related rights in Nicaragua and the rest of Central America, offering everyone our clients the concentration of contact and billing.
We have an extensive and important portfolio of clients for trademark registration and surveillance, managing deadlines and procedures through constant and efficient monitoring of trademarks to guarantee their protection.
- Registration of trademarks, patents and copyrights and related rights.
- Preparation, review and advice on declaration contracts, coexistence, license, transfers, distribution, among others.
- Trademark protection and monitoring.
- Registries and regional Sanitary approval for pharmaceutical, veterinary, agricultural, food and chemical products.
- Obtaining Sanitary Licenses.
- Intellectual property litigation.
- We have a team of specialists in corporate image consulting.
- We design brands and logos.